Coronavirus (Covid-19): Latest updates and information
Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Do you have the correct length of visa?

If you have a student visa to study at the University of Warwick, it is important to check you have been granted the appropriate duration of time, including the correct amount of additional time after your course ends.


A table containing information on the length of visa you should be granted (depending on the length of your course) can be found from the UKBA Tier 4 Policy Guidance at page 13 version 04/11.


If you are currently at the University and believe you have received an incorrect period of time on your student visa, you are advised to contact the Student Advice Centre in the Students' Union. Their contact details can be found at They may be able to get this corrected for you, free of charge. You are advised to do this as soon as possible.