Have questions or need advice on applying to and studying at the University of Warwick.
We're here to help!
Study at Warwick is exciting, challenging and rewarding…
The University of Warwick is one of the UK's leading universities, with an acknowledged reputation for excellence in research and teaching, for innovation and for links with business and industry. Warwick is one the UK's most targeted universities by employers, and worldwide we are ranked 32nd for our reputation with Employers (QS World University Rankings 2020)
The value of a Warwick education is reflected in the high quality of job roles that our graduates take up after they leave. Each year we advertise 5,000 vacancies from UK and international employers looking to connect with our students. We welcome 300 companies on our campus to participate in careers events, workshops, presentations and fairs.
Join us for a one-to-one chat
We are offering regular 15 minute chats via Skype, WhatsApp and MS Teams. These chats are informal and we do not track engagement so they do not affect admission - they're simply an opportunity for you to ask questions, receive support, and learn about our application processes, programs, and Warwick life. Sessions currently open for bookings include:
- Wednesday 24th February, 2021 12:00pm-16:00pm
- Friday 26th February, 2021 10:00pm-15:00pm (Warwick Offer Holders only)
- Friday 5th March, 2021 10:00pm-16:00pm
- Friday 12th March, 2021 12:00pm-16:00pm
- Wednesday 17th March, 2021 12:00pm-16:00pm (Warwick Offer Holders only)
- Friday 19th March, 2021 10:00pm-16:00pm
- Wednesday 24th March 2021 10:00pm-16:00pm (Warwick Offer Holders only)
- Wednesday 31st March 2021 10:00pm-16:00pm
- Wednesday 21st April, 2021 10:00pm-13:00pm
Please be aware of the time difference to your country when you are booking - on the booking form all sessions are in current UK time; this will also be confirmed in the confirmation email you receive. Please use a timezone converter to work out your local time.
Booking for one-to-one sessions is essential. All bookings are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
To book a session, simply complete the form on this page.
If you'd like to know more about booking an individual counselling appointments, we have this helpful page.
Our students are highly engaged with our wide ranging 300 societies, which includes the African & Caribbean Society, East African Society, Nigerian Society, Mauritius Society and Warwick Africa Summit.
“My LLM prepared me theoretically for the sector and gave me the crucial space to explore and write about issues that I was passionate about”. Seyi Afolabi, Warwick Alumna and Executive Officer at Commonwealth Parliamentary Association UK (CPA UK)
“Warwick provided an environment like no other with smart, driven and passionate people from all over the world in which one can easily be convinced of one's ability to make a difference. Warwick left me with a view that we are all here to solve problems and make new things possible”. Sesinam Dagadu, Warwick Alumnus and founder of SnooCode
“WMG, University of Warwick is a huge part of my success to date. My thesis in plastics recycling gave me the backbone and knowledge to start my businesses, ‘she adds. ‘Now I want to empower others to be accountable for the greater good.” Wunmi Ogunde, Warwick Alumna and Co-founder of Ecoprune Africa
"…If you gave me a chance, I would take it. It’s a shot in the dark, but I’ll make it….When I am with you, there’s no place I’d rather be!’ In the midst of a global pandemic and great uncertainty, these lyrics capture how I feel about the University of Warwick." Karabelo Maloi Innovation and Entrepreneurship, WMG student
Visiting Warwick Virtually
- Explore Warwick's campus in our 360o Virtual Tour
- Ask our students and staff questions in our general Live Chats. Timings shown for Live Chats are in UK Time.
- Read profiles from our current students and alumni from your region, discussing their experiences of studying at Warwick.
- Check out a wealth of useful information and playlists on student life, accommodation, our campus, and our programs on Warwick's YouTube Channel.
Get in Touch
Ask the Team a question via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact our Overseas Representatives based in Sub Saharan Africa, Uniserv and UKEAS.