Skip to main content

North America : Canada

The University of Warwick is pleased to welcome over 250 students from North America each year, studying from foundation programme to our research degrees. We currently have 101 students from Canada studying on our campus. All the information you need on making your application to Warwick can be found below. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.

Applying to Warwick

Study Abroad Partners

Visits to your country

A summary of the Entry Requirements can be found here. If you have any questions, please contact us.

English Requirements
Applicants who are either from Canada or have been educated in Canada in the medium of English for at least one academic year completed in the past two years may be accepted without an English Language qualification.
Warwick is able to offer exchange opportunities iwth some of the world's leading universities. You can find information on all of the partners we have agreements with at

In Canada, we have links with:
HEC Montreal, McGill University, McMaster University, Queen's University, Schulich School of Business - York University, The University of Ottawa, University of British Columbia, University of Toronto, University of Waterloo, University of Western Ontario

The University of Warwick typically visits Canada each year. Future visits will be advertised here when available.

Fees and funding

Visa information

Contact us

All fees for Home/EU and International students are listed here. You can also find information on living costs here.

Canadian students who wish to apply with private funding, such as the Federal Programme should read these guidance notes. 

Information on scholarships available to Canadian nationals for full-time study at the University of Warwick can be found here.
Non EEA nationals will require a Tier 4 visa to study in the UK for courses longer than 6 months. The Immigration Service is here to help and support you during your application and studies at Warwick.

Summary guidance for Canadian nationals is provided here. Please see the Immigration section for further advice.
The University of Warwick does not have representation in Canada. If you would like advice about studying in the UK, please contact the British Council.

Sarah Jamieson and Hannah Jones are your dedicated contacts for Canada. They are happy to answer any queries or questions you may have.

Tel: +44 (0)24 7652 8299