YOU MUST BE SIGNED IN TO USE THIS FORM
Click on the 'Sign in' link in the top right corner of this page.
Use this form to provide us with a copy of your current or new visa and / or passport or other documents if requested to do so by the Student Immigration and Compliance team.
If you have a new passport:
If you are in the UK with a Student visa, you are required to notify the UKVI of your new passport within 7 days of receiving it.
Please complete the form at the bottom of this page to notify the University of your new Passport, and then follow the instructions below:
Click on the following link, download the Migrant Change in Circumstances form, fill in the form, and post to the UKVI.
If you are currently outside of the UK, you should wait until you have returned to the UK.
- You should complete questions 1 – 12 – You need to state in question 12 that you have a new Passport, providing the following details of your passport: passport number, place of issue, date of issue and the date of expiry.
- If you have no Criminal Convictions, you can skip questions 13 – 17.
- You should complete questions 18 – 23.
- Questions 24 – 29 should only be completed if they are applicable.
- Complete the Declaration Section.
- Once the form has been completed, you must post this to the address listed on the front of the form.
You can either complete the questions, print the form, and then post to the address listed on the cover of the form.
You can print the form and manually write in the answers, and then post to the address listed on the cover of the form.
Please click on the following link to read about your Immigration Responsibilities:
If you have started your course, please also check Student Records Online to ensure your contact details (telephone, email, address etc. are correct):
Please ensure you:
1 - Read through the questions and answer them fully.
2 - Attach the required documents.