Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Your Visa Type

Enrolment and your Visa

This page will help you to understand which Visa type to select so that you can complete the online course registration part of Enrolment.

Please note, if your nationality requires you to have immigration permission to study in the UK, you will need to provide evidence of this when you complete the online course registration.

When can't you enrol?

The following types of UK Visa do not permit the holder to study at the University of Warwick:

  • Graduate Visa
  • High Potential Individual
  • Non-Warwick Sponsored Student Visa, if you have not yet applied for a new Student Visa using a CAS assigned by Warwick.

If any of these scenarios apply, then contact the Immigration Services Team for further advice.

Search for your query

  On the below FAQs please select the '>>' widget next to the section title to unhide the text so it becomes visible to the screen reader.