Welcome to UniTracks!
We think that deciding to pursue a university education is one of the most important and beneficial choices you can make. There is quite a bit of information that says people who have a university education are able to realise more opportunities during the course of their lives than those who haven't had the chance to study beyond high school/sixth form/college.
We realise that this can all seem very complicated. Therefore, over the next four years, we will work with you to make sure you have the support, information, guidance, and opportunity to explore everything you want to know (and don't know you want to know!) about university. We want to make sure that when you have the chance to decide on whether you go to university or not that you have all the information to make the right decision for you.
What do current and former UniTracks participants say?
Christiana, 3rd Year undergraduate, Biomedical Science
"Joining the UniTracks programme was one of the best choices I could have made for my future. At times I was confused about what I wanted to do after I left school and was unsure if university was for me but through UniTracks I was given guidance about the important decisions I would make.
5 years on and I can still see the positive influence the programme has had in my life. Not only did it provide me with academic guidance, but the programme gave me the confidence to believe in myself and my potential. I was able to develop skills that have stayed with me and have been influential in my day to day life and current Biomedical Science degree at Warwick University. The programme also inspired me to become a Student Ambassador so that I could have the opportunity to encourage others as I was encouraged in the past. I cannot fully express how influential the UniTracks programme was to my life, not only did it boost my confidence but it provided me with the knowledge that I could do anything I set my mind to."
Annissa, Year 13, Bordesley Green Girls' School, Birmingham
"UniTracks provides each student with an invaluable and unique experience, by exposing them to a world of opportunity. Personally, UniTracks has completely changed my perception of university and what I wish to pursue post-education. I owe a lot to the programme and the people behind-the-scenes for offering me that stepping stone I would have missed out on. If you have the chnace to apply I would advise you to not think and grab the opportunity with both hands"
- Unless otherwise noted, all UniTracks events are coordinated through your school. Please speak to your UniTracks link teacher or the head of your year
- There is no cost to attending the events coordinated by UniTracks
- Events offered by other partners may incur a charge, but this will be explained clearly before you choose to sign up
- Transportation can be organised through UniTracks and we will do everything possible to pay for travel
- All events and event details are subject to change and cancellation without notice
Information, advice and guidance
For more information on UniTracks, our events, your free IGGY membership, or university in general, please contact our office via one of the following:
- Telephone: 024 7652 4773
- Email: unitracks at warwick dot ac dot uk
- Mobile: 07876 218090 (When texting, please include your name and school year)
- Fax: 024 7652 4649
- Facebook, Twitter (using the hashtag #unitracks)