Skip to main content

Confirming your details for use in preparing a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS)

Thank you for visiting this webpage to confirm or amend the personal details we hold about you that will be required once you have firmly accepted and met all conditions of our offer. If you have not yet received a personal email asking you to complete this form, please DO NOT proceed.

This page refers to the personal email sent to you by the Postgraduate Admissions Service regarding the issue of a Certificate of Acceptance for Studies (a CAS). The email subject line would have read "REQUIRES ACTION: Confirming your details for use in preparing your CAS (<surname> <reference no.>)".

Please note if your course is starting in September 2018, we are now only able to issue CAS to applicants who will be using the Super Priority Visa Application Service.

If your course is starting in October 2018, we will issue CAS to applicants who are using the Priority or Super Priority Visa Application Service.

Please visit to see what services are available in the visa application centres in your country.

Please read that email carefully and then select the statement that best describes your position:

Only choose this option if you have checked the details contained within our email thoroughly and you can confirm that there is nothing to add or amend.

  • I need to amend or correct some of the information included within the email I received 

    Choose this option if any of the information in our email is incorrect or missing. For example, if there is no passport number stated in our email, or we have captured your previous qualification wrongly, you should use this option to provide/correct this information. If you have changed or renewed your passport recently, this is your opportunity to provide your new information.

By selecting this option you will be advising us that you have the correct permissions to enrol on your chosen programme of study. This page contains links to a number of relevant pages so that you may carry out a self-assessment of the suitability of your immigration permissions. Please note that if you currently hold a Warwick Tier 4 visa relating to a course that you will have completed before the start of the new course, you will need to obtain a new CAS and a Warwick Tier 4 visa before you will be permitted to enrol on the new course.