If you are an enthusiastic and motivated 16-18 year old student wishing to have an unforgettable and inspirational summer experience, our Warwick Pre-University Summer School is for you.
94% of 2018 and 2019 students would recommend the Pre-University Summer School
- Experience a taste of Warwick with like-minded peers at one of the UK’s highest ranked universities
- Nine nights on Warwick’s beautiful self-contained campus
- One night and two days in London, including lots of time to enjoy the capital city and a visit to a top London University
- Choice of two courses taught by top Warwick faculty - Economics and Finance OR A Taste of Social Sciences
- Warwick student ambassadors fully participating in the programme
- Visit to the famous University City of Oxford
- Great mix of academic and personal development sessions as well as social and cultural activities; fun as well as educational
- A fully catered programme with no hidden costs.
Early in 2019, I was undecided on what courses I wanted to study and afraid of being unfamiliar with university life. But this all changed after the Warwick Summer School. Choosing the Taste of Social Sciences course, I was exposed to different subjects and I was beyond satisfied with the lessons. Having the opportunity to learn from brilliant professors I was able to put myself in the shoes of a university student and also having the chance to stay in one of the halls designed for students, I got first-hand experience of living at the University of Warwick. My experience at the Warwick summer school was unbelievable, it was a mixture of academic study and exploring the UK. The diversity of the programme was outstanding and so were our ambassadors. I am glad and thankful that I decided to spend my summer in Warwick.Chaney Lau, Hong Kong
This summer school is an interesting opportunity to show you all about the University of Warwick. You will meet new friends and you will enjoy being with them (there are a lot of activities). If you are not sure about your future, this is what you are looking for. Only if you try living for 10 days in a university world, you can understand your passions and be responsible for your future choices!Carlo Novello, Italy
I miss the programme very much. What I liked about the programme the most is the environment which students are surrounded with. I had never come across such a diverse group and it was a pleasure getting to know so many different people. The campus was spectacular and the Warwick staff were very polite and inclusive. Moreover, the quality of the lectures was excellent. Professor Abhinay always encouraged us to challenge him and present to him different opinions. Honestly speaking, after the programme I realised how much of an interest I have in Economics and now I'm even planning to become an Economist. Thank you for making it such a memorable experience for me.Haneen Farid, India