4 - 24 January 2021
1 - 28 February 2021
1 - 21 March 2021
Get a free recipe kit and learn how to cook a beef or vegan cottage pie.
- Tuesday 15 December 2020
- Free event with free recipe kit
- Entertainment | Indoor
Windows of Wonder
Get your free craft materials and decorate your window to lighten up the nights at Warwick.
- Thursday 12 November - Monday 7 December 2020
- Free event with free craft materials
- Entertainment | Indoor
6,000 steps challenge
Walk to win prizes and challenge yourself to walk or run 6,000 steps for 6 days every week during lockdown.
- Monday 16 November - Saturday 12 December 2020
- Free event
- Active | Outdoor
Food & drink
Order, eat and enjoy. Some of your favourite food from around campus, available for delivery and click & collect.
A variety of delicious street food stalls. Quality, locally-sourced and honest food, including pizza, sausages, BBQ food and Mediterranean.
Places on campus
Discover restaurants and coffee shops across campus. Brands you know and choice for all tastes.
Sports & activities
Fitness and sporting activities available for all abilities. Get involved and get moving.
Virtual Couch to 5k running course
Sport pitch and court bookings
Stay active and have fun by booking a 5-a-side pitch or netball court.
Free classes & resources
It’s never been more important to stay fit and healthy. Access a range of free fitness resources to look after both your body and mind.
Unleash your creativity
Are you creative?
Warwick Arts Centre is looking for students to feature in an online culture programme, to celebrate the creativity which thrives on campus.
During the pandemic so much of our artistic and cultural life has been forced inside. We looking to shine a light on the talent which exists behind closed doors.
Blogs, news & more
Stay up to date
Enjoy a range of Warwick Presents blogs. Listen to the latest podcast episodes. See the fantastic competition entries.
Stay up to date with the latest Warwick Presents news and what's been going on across campus.
- Stay up to date with the latest safety at Warwick information.
- Food and drink stalls will be outside, and will follow the social distancing rules and regulations as per government guidelines.
- Tables inside Basecamp will be 2 metres apart and can be used independently or with your kitchen or household group. Eating is not permitted in Basecamp.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times in indoor/dwell spaces.