Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Complaints form to report issues with student residents in the local community

If your complaint is about a student on campus, please contact the Residential Community team. This form is only for reports about local neighbourhoods.

You can use this form to make a complaint about the behaviour of a student in the local community.

Please do give us as much information as possible about the incident including, if at all possible, the full address of the property at which the student lives.

Do bear in mind that we are very limited in what we can to address specific issues related to late night noise in the street from unidentified students (though we have introduced the Street Marshals scheme in Leamington Spa to deal with this very issue).

We usually only monitor submissions to this form between normal UK office hours. We'll get back to you as soon as we can but do please bear in mind that it can often take a few days to speak to all relevant departments at the University.

Please do report all incidents about noise, rubbish, anti-social behaviour, parking and other related issues to the relevant local council or police, as you would about incidents with any other person living in the local community.

Your details

Complaint details
Privacy notice
Any personal details you submit will be securely held by the University and will be treated confidentially and appropriately in carrying out its on-going business. The content of your feedback may be shared with relevant parties within the University and our local community partners such as local councils and the Police. Under the terms of the 1998 Data Protection Act you have the right to object to the use of your data for any of the above purposes.

The University of Warwick is the Data Controller of any information you have entered on this form and is committed to protecting the rights of individuals in line with Data Protection Legislation. The University's Data Protection webpages provide further information on your rights and how the University processes personal data. If you wish to submit a data subjects rights request, make a complaint or report a suspected personal data breach, please contact the University’s Data Protection Officer by email at

Spam prevention

Failure to load reCAPTCHA

reCAPTCHA is a utility used to verify you're not a robot filling out this form. Unfortunately this has failed to load correctly.

Please try reloading the page. If the problem persists, or if you are in a country which blocks Google products, please contact us by using the ‘page contact’ link at the foot of this page.