The work of five GSD students was showcased yesterday at Warwick's Undergraduate Research Support Scheme (URSS) Showcase in the Rootes Building. Researching on a diverse array of issues concerning sustainable development, the students presented research posters on their summer work funded by URSS. Nicola Blasetti also delivered a short talk at the showcase discussing his research with an NGO in Brussels. Congratulations to Anna, Feriel, Julie, Mariam, and Nicola for producing these impressive projects!
- Anna Matrai: The Enabling Environment of Renewable Energy Policies in the United Arab Emirates
- Feriel Bouricha: Ibadism in Djerba: Retracing the Apex and decline of a sustainable community model
- Julie Saumagne: A Critical History of Food Insecurity in Coventry
- Mariam Omar: Sustainable Living in the Hunza Province
- Nicola Blasetti: Impacts of Climate Change on Peripheral Regions: The case for stronger adapation and increased mitigation in Europe