As a GSD graduate you can keep in touch with Warwick by registering your details at warwickgrad.net. By doing so, we will be able to let you know about what's going on in the Department, and we will also be able to inform you about any employment and training opportunities offered by the Department. By registering your details, you'll be able to access:
- A termly newsletter from the GSD Department;
- Invites to departmental initiatives; and
- Job opportunities for GSD graduates.
The University of Warwick's Alumni network
By entering the Warwick Network, you can have access to many services, such as:
- Becoming a Warwick Ambassador;
- Helping current students through the Mentoring Scheme;
- Accessing the sports facilities, the library, journals, Eating at Warwick and the Students' Union benefits with your swipe card;
- Keeping in touch with your old course mates;
- Getting to know about events you might be interested in.
Keep in touch
Join our LinkedIn GSD alumni group to connect with other GSD graduates, academics, and the wider University.
We’d also like to hear from you. Please send your news and stories to the Department’s Recruitment and Communications Officer, Jess Holt, so we can keep up to date with what you're up to.
Can you help to create a thriving, inspiring community that other graduates will be eager to join? 🎓
The University of Warwick's international networks are relaunching and we’re looking for alumni ambassadors to lead them. 🌍
Warwick is recruiting two types of volunteers: Alumni Ambassadors and Social Ambassadors.
You can then register your interest by emailing the alumni team here.
We'd love for you to get involved!
Please email Gioia Panzarella for information about GSD alumni.