- It is free to attend the conference; the package includes lunch and unlimited refreshments, as well as one night of accommodation for overseas attendees.
- Accommodation is on campus, and is conveniently co-located with the conference venue.
- Travel, parking, or other additional costs are not included in the package.
- It's easy to reach the University; Birmingham Airport is a short train ride away (the journey is very cheap), and Coventry Rail Station or Tile Hill Station are a few minutes away by taxi.
- Up to 20 attendees from within the UK can benefit from a generous travel bursar of up to £45.00. The bursary will be claimed via an expenses refund, so please keep all your receipts.
- Accommodation check-in is on the afternoon of Saturday 23 September, checking out on the morning of Monday 25 September
- You must request accommodation before
30 July 2017EXTENDED TO 18 AUGUST 2017
- Take look at the tentative programme
- The programme will run all day on Sun 24 - Mon 25 September 2017 at the University of Warwick (UK)
- You are warmly invited to attend the International Conference of Undergraduate Research which takes place on Tues 26 - Wed 27 September 2017 at the University of Warwick