Join us to learn more about Liberal Arts and Sciences education!
Throughout 2017 and 2018, we will be offering a range of interactive events that give you the opportunity to:
- Explore the BLASTER Guidelines for building and evaluating undergraduate liberal
- Participate in a training seminar to familiarise yourself with the BLASTER teacher training toolkit
- Discuss strategies for creating a research culture among undergraduate students
- Consider strategies for embedding research into the undergraduate curriculum
- See the excellent work that students from the partner institutions have undertaken to explore best practice in undergraduate research at their institutions
These events are aimed at educators, HEI leaders, students, and all those interested in Liberal Arts and Sciences programmes.
25 - 26 May 2017: Interactive and Innovative Learning in the Liberal Arts
24 - 25 September 2017: Undergraduate Research in the Liberal Arts