- Partners in the BLASTER project (VMU, Leuphana, Leiden, ECOLAS-BISLA, Warwick, and UCR) must use their own institution's BLASTER funding to cover the travel, accommodation, and attendance costs at the event. We have been advised that the budget for attending the Transnational Project Meetings can be used for this purpose. If you have any questions about funding, please contact Denise Nijhus d dot nijhuis1 at ucr dot nl.
- Accommodation is available on campus, and is conveniently co-located with the conference venue.
- It's easy to reach the University; Birmingham Airport is a short train ride away (the journey is very cheap), and Coventry Rail Station or Tile Hill Station are a few minutes away by taxi.
- You must request accommodation before
30 July 2017EXTENDED TO 18 AUGUST 2017
- Take look at the tentative programme
- The programme will run all day on Sun 24 - Mon 25 September 2017 at the University of Warwick (UK)
- You are warmly invited to attend the International Conference of Undergraduate Research which takes place on Tues 26 - Wed 27 September 2017 at the University of Warwick