- Audio Visual Services teaching room tech in centrally timetabled rooms on campus.
- Tabula to record attendance in small group sessions (what counts as small groups may vary between departments).
- Tabula for coursework management (assignment submission, marking, collating marks, checking for plagiarism).
- Moodle to present key information about your module, online resources, downloads, videos etc. - guide.
- Microsoft Teams (synced with Moodle) for online, mobile, and hybrid team work, collaborative document editing, online workshops, instant group messaging, one-to-one online chat - guide.
- Tallis Aspire to create reading lists of resources in the Library and online - guide.
- Microsoft Bookings to allow students to book appointments - guide.
- Vevox to add interactivity and student voice to your live sessions in class, hybrid or online - guide.
- Padlet for crowdsourcing responses - guide.
Need help? Use the Academic Technology support service.