2018/19 lists received into the Library are now being processed. All lists received before 31 July 2018 have been completed and we are now focussing on those lists received after that date, and on lists for Term 2.
2017/18 lists have now been archived and are no longer available for students.
Term One 2018/19 should now be published and available. If your list is still in draft form, please publish/request a review and we can check it and make it available for your students.
If you already have your Term Two list ready, please submit it as soon as you can. Contact us if you need any help with creating or editing a list.
Training sessions to get help with updating, editing and customising your list will be advertised here soon.
Contact us: the Reading List Team, readinglists dot library at warwick dot ac dot uk or your Academic Support Librarian for further help and advice.
The Aspire Reading List system enables you to create dynamic reading lists for your students, providing them with direct links to all reading materials. Aspire will improve the visibility of lists for students and provide a consistent approach across modules. Your lists will also be accessible to the Library allowing us to purchase materials and resource your module as necessary.
Benefits for academic staff
- One port of call to notify the Library and request reading list items, including scanned material
- Simple to create, manage and edit your list
- Flexibility in your list structure
- Allows you to link to any type of resource
- Share your list easily with students
- Reading list dashboard allows you to track engagement with your list
- Integrates with Moodle or your module website
Benefits for your students
- Consistent experience across modules
- Clear guidance on reading expectations and importance
- Ability to add their own notes and prioritise reading
- Provides them with direct links to reading material
- Frees time for independent searching
- Readings are ordered in the right quantities
What the Library will do for you
- Assist with the setup of your Reading Lists on Aspire
- Check for new editions of textbooks, availability of ebooks, and check article links are working
- Digitise chapters or articles if required
- Provide full training and ongoing support