Calvillo and CIM co-organise the panel “Air pollution in Cities” (Royal Academy of Arts)
Monday 17 February, 6:30pm, Royal Academy of Arts, London.
CIM, in partnership with the Royal Academy, has organised the panel “Air pollution in Cities”, as part of the exhibition Ecovisionaries.
The panel, curated and chaired by Nerea Calvillo, will showcase air pollution visualisations produced by interdisciplinary researchers and practitioners, reflect on how to make data and environmental issues public to improve engagement, and explore how more creative and visual approaches can increase the reach and accessibility of discussions around air pollution in our cities.
- Vasilisa Forbes is a photographer and film-maker.
- Andrew Grieve is a senior air quality analyst at King’s College London.
- Hanna Husberg is a Stockholm based artist.
- Noga Levy-Rapoport is a youth climate justice advocate.
- Dr Diana Varaden is a research associate in the environmental research group at King’s College London.