Gheerdhardhini Mohan Kumar
(Postgraduate Taught and Research Programmes Coordinator)
The role includes (but is not exhaustive) to the following duties:
- Managing day-to-day coursework management for CIM staff and students
- Providing a reception for staff, students and visitors
- Being the first point of contact for any student queries
- Following University processes and procedures.
- Responsibility for academic course support for academic staff and students;
- Lead on the postgraduate student recruitment and admission process.
- Keeping records of student progression and attendance as appropriate. Liaising with doctoral college over maintenance of central records.
- Providing planning and strategy for the delivery of the Centre’s postgraduate teaching and supervision, including new programmes and managing any changes to the existing programmes.
- Support in organising academic events such as conferences, seminars, workshops, public engagement and outreach events;
- Liaison and planning for the Annual Postgraduate Conference.
- Secretary to the Academic Staff Meeting and Research Away Days;
- Order goods and services such as stationery and equipment via SAP and process purchase orders and invoices.
Centre for Interdisciplinary Methodologies
University of Warwick
Email: cim at warwick dot ac dot uk