Kanishka Mathiarasan (Research Project Officer)
The Research Project Officer role includes (but is not exhaustive) to the following duties:
- To be a main point of contact between project partners and Principal Investigator.
- To co-ordinate between the academic staffs,University's Research Finance team and the EC Compliance team to ensure timely submission of reports required by the ERC and other funders.
- To provide administrative support to all the CIM project.
- Maintaining the website and assisting with preparation for the Centre's REF submission.
- Assisting with the preparation of financial reports, processing claims forms, producing purchase requisitions, authorising sales and purchase invoices for CIM research project.
- To manage and plan budgetary systems for effective financial monitoring of the Centre’s project operating budgets. This will include analysis of financial data and provision of periodic reports and forecasts of expenditure to central colleagues.
- To organise events, on behalf of the Centre’s projects, including complex activities such as major international academic conferences, workshops, and public outreach events, both at Warwick and overseas.
- To support the Centre’s Director of Research with the organisation and promotion of all CIM research activities.
- Acting as secretary to the CIM Research committee
- Order goods and services via SAP and process purchase orders and invoices.
- To manage and book all travel and hotel accommodation (UK and overseas), prepare detailed travel itineraries ensuring all costs are within budget for staff associated with the Project.
Centre for Interdisciplinary Methodologies
University of Warwick
Email: Kanishka dot Mathiarasan at warwick dot ac dot uk