Seminar 7: Pedagogy and complexity
This seminar is different in format to all the others ones. This is because our key purpose is to produce a group-based book on the pedagogy of complexity. To accomplish this task, we will draw upon the Book Sprint format
Our concrete goals for the seminar are to:
- Establish a Contents List of a book about complexity that we want our students to read;
- Determine chapter type and format (e.g., interview style, informal, formal, etc);
- Assign authors to topics/chapters;
- Establish a timeline for completion;
- Agree that this is an ongoing seminar/project!