29th and 30th September 2015 | Ramphal Building, University of Warwick (and at the institutions below via video link)
The third annual International Conference of Undergraduate Research (ICUR) saw over 300 undergraduate students present thier research via video conference in 65 internationally linked sessions over 42 hours. The conference was held concurrently in Australia, the United Kingdom, Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, South Africa, and the United States.
Participating institutions were:
- Baruch College, City University of New York, USA
- Kyushu University, Japan
- Monash University, Australia, South Africa and Malaysia
- Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Singapore Management University
- University of North Carolina, USA
- Greensboro, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, USA
- University of Warwick, UK
- University of Washington, USA
- University of Western Australia
The theme for the 2015 conference was "Current research issues in your discipline or area". Students from all disciplines were invited to submit abstracts of 250 words for either a fifteen-minute spoken presentation or a poster presentation.
ICUR is an annual, two-day conference featuring contributions from across the world linked together by cutting-edge video-conferencing technology. It is an exclusively undergraduate forum designed to showcase the best in undergraduate research from across the globe, and to provide a supportive yet critical environment for talented young scholars.
For any queries about ICUR please contact ICUR at warwick dot ac dot uk