The International Conference of Undergraduate Researcher (ICUR) is an annual two-day multidisciplinary research conference that gives undergraduate researchers the opportunity to showcase their research to an international audience. ICUR Conference Ambassadors are responsible for promotional activities related to the conference, both in the lead up to the event and during the event. You will use your existing established networks to raise awareness of ICUR within the undergraduate community. More information about ICUR can be found here; www.icurportal.com. For these roles we’re looking for undergraduate students from all faculties and disciplines as this will reflect the inclusive nature of the ICUR conference.
- Assisting with ICUR promotional campaigns online and through social media
- Promoting ICUR activities across courses and departments
- Assisting with the development and dissemination of promotional material
- Appearing in social media content
Knowledge and Skills
- Good communication and time management
- Creativity and enthusiasm
- Students with a demonstrated history of involvement in university life
- Interest in undergraduate research activities
- Skills in social media and content creation are desirable
- Build public speaking confidence
- Visibility to a wide international audience
- Great experience for your resume and LinkedIn
- Network with a wide variety of students from across the world
Please complete the form by Thursday April 16th to be considered for this position.