29-30 September 2020 | University of Warwick
The eighth ICUR took place on 29th-30th September 2020, in The Oculus Building and via the virtual conference ICUR App, it featured internationally video-linked spoken sessions from universities across the globe along with poster sessions from Warwick and Monash. The conference welcomed back alumni presenters for an ICUR alumni panel session and keynote speaker Helen Keen. Helen is an award-winning performer and popular-science writer, who combines science with comedy.
This year eleven institutions across five continents participated in ICUR:
- Baruch College, City University of New York, USA
- Monash University, Malaysia Campus, Malaysia
- Monash University, Melbourne, Australia
- Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Pompeu Fabra University, Barcelona, Spain
- Stellenbosch University, South Africa
- University of British Columbia, Canada
- University of Leeds, UK
- University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- University of Nebraska, Lincoln, USA
- University of Warwick, UK
- Vrije Universiteit Brussels, Belgium
ICUR is an exclusively undergraduate forum designed to showcase the very best in undergraduate research. It allows participants to present their work to an international and interdisciplinary audience.
In ICUR 2020 both audience and presenters joined the conference virtually through the new ICUR App, where anyone, anywhere in the world was able to watch, participate, interact, vote and ask questions of virtual poster and spoken panel presentations without leaving their home. In 2020 no matter which time zone you lived in the App was key to joining ICUR.
For more information about ICUR please visit www.icurportal.com.