- reading all raw formats;
- extracts patterns from diffractograms (especially when the detector is not on the beam axis);
- provides instantaneous comparisons (e.g. with references);
- manages and compares different data types (diffraction, absorption, ... SIMS!);
- pre-processes data for other packages (e.g. IFEFFIT);
- extracts trends;
- removes backgrounds;
- heals damaged data sets;
- mathematically manipulates images, patterns and spectra;
- intensively batch processes images, patterns and spectra.
The program is supported and continually developed by Prof. Mark Dowsett using privately owned facilities and is kindly provided for use to the wider XMaS community. More information can be gleaned from the poster and if you require more details, please contact Prof. Dowsett directly.
Future releases and updates include:
- a new 64-bit version of the code with enhanced graphics;
- a complete user manua.;