Within the cleanroom is a 40 m2 lithography area, illuminated with yellow light to enable the use of photoresist. Positive and negative photoresists are used in the laboratory, which is also equipped for bi-level resist processes.
- Spin 150 manual resist spin coater. Supports 0.5 cm square to 6" diameter substrates.
- Laurell WS-650Mz auto dispense spin coater. Supports 2-6" diameter substrates.
- C&D Semiconductor Services Ltd cassette to cassette 4-6" diameter substrates automatic coater and development track.
- Suss Microtec MJB3 manual mask aligner. Supports 0.5cm square to 3" diameter substrates with a 1.5 µm resolution.
- Suss Microtec MA/BA8 mask aligner with SCIL (surface conformal imprint lithography) adaptation. Supports 1cm square to 8" diameter substrates with a 0.75 µm resolution.
- SCIL processing on 2" and 3" diameter substrates to define features down to 50nm.
- GS Ultratech 1:1 projection stepper for 4" diameter substrates.
- Manual glassware development for small and irregular substrates.
- Laurell EDC-650Hz spin developer for 2-3" diameter substrates.