I studied as an undergraduate at Warwick, graduating from the MMath in 2017 in which I focussed on analysis and probability. After this I joined MASDOC, and am supervised by Jon Warren.
My research interests are in probability theory, including sticky Brownian motions, stochastic flows, KPZ universality and random matrices.
- Large Deviations for sticky Brownian motions- Warwick mathematical physics and probability seminar 4/6/2019.
Sticky Brownian motions and Stochastic Flows- MASDOC retreat 9/5/2019.
- First year maths supervisor, 2 groups of 5. 2016-17, and 2017-18.
- First year MORSE supervisor, 2 groups of 5. 2018-19.
- Second year maths supervisor, 1 group of 5. 2018-19.
- Measure theory TA, 2018-19.