I studied as an undergraduate at Warwick, graduating from the MMath in 2017 in which I focussed on analysis and probability. After this I joined MASDOC, and am supervised by Jon Warren.
My research interests are in probability theory, including sticky Brownian motions, stochastic flows, KPZ universality and random matrices.
- Large Deviations for sticky Brownian motions- Warwick mathematical physics and probability seminar 4/6/2019.
Sticky Brownian motions and Stochastic Flows- MASDOC retreat 9/5/2019.
- First year maths supervisor, groups of 5, 2016-17, 2017-18 and 2019-20.
- First year MORSE supervisor, groups of 5, 2018-19.
- Second year maths supervisor, groups of 5, 2018-19 and 2019-20.
- Measure theory teaching assistant, 2018-19.
- Multivariable Calculus teaching assistant 2019-20.