Publications and preprints:
- Christophe Cuny, Jérôme Dedecker, Alexey Korepanov, Florence Merlevède. Rates in almost sure invariance principle for slowly mixing dynamical systems.
Preprint, January 2018. arXiv:1801.05335
- Ilya Chevyrev, Peter K. Friz, Alexey Korepanov, Ian Melbourne and Huilin Zhang. Multiscale systems, homogenization, and rough paths.
Preprint, December 2017. arXiv:1712.01343
- Alexey Korepanov. Rates in almost sure invariance principle for Young towers with exponential tails.
Preprint, March 2017. arXiv:1703.09176
- Alexey Korepanov. Equidistribution for nonuniformly expanding dynamical systems, and application to the almost sure invariance principle.
January 2017. To appear in Communications in Mathematical Physics. arXiv:1701.03652
- Alexey Korepanov, Zemer Kosloff and Ian Melbourne. Martingale-coboundary decomposition for families of dynamical systems.
August 2016. To appear in Annales de l'Institut Henri Poincaré (C) Analyse Non Linéaire. arXiv:1608.01853
- Alexey Korepanov, Zemer Kosloff and Ian Melbourne. Explicit coupling argument for nonuniformly hyperbolic transformations.
September 2016. To appear in Proceedings of the Royal Society of Edinburgh. arXiv:1602.03795
- Alexey Korepanov, Zemer Kosloff and Ian Melbourne. Averaging and rates of averaging for uniform families of deterministic fast-slow skew product systems.
Studia Mathematica, 238 (2017). arXiv:1509.06772
- Alexey Korepanov. Linear response for intermittent maps with summable and nonsummable decay of correlations.
Nonlinearity, 29 (2016). arXiv:1508.06571
- Nikolai Chernov and Alexey Korepanov. Spatial structure of Sinai-Ruelle-Bowen measures.
Physica D: Nonlinear Phenomena, 285 (2014). arXiv:1510.00532
- Federico Bonetto, Nikolai Chernov, Alexey Korepanov and Joel Lebowitz. Nonequilibrium stationary state of a current carrying thermostated system.
EPL (Europhysics Letters), 102 (2013). arXiv:1210.7720
- Nikolai Chernov, Alexey Korepanov and Nandor Simanyi. Stable regimes for hard disks in a channel with twisting walls.
Chaos: An Interdisciplinary Journal of Nonlinear Science, 22 (2012). arXiv:1111.4604
- Federico Bonetto, Nikolai Chernov, Alexey Korepanov and Joel Lebowitz. Spatial structure of stationary nonequilibrium states in the thermostatted periodic Lorentz gas.
Journal of Statistical Physics, 146 (2012). arXiv:1108.2696