I am a second year PhD student. I study geometric analysis, specialising in the mean curvature flow. My supervisior is Prof. Felix Schulze.
Pre-prints and Publications:
- Approximation of mean curvature flow with generic singularities by smooth flows with surgery. (2021) [arXiv:2104.11647]
- A Brief Introduction to Singularities of the Mean Curvature Flow - Warwick Postgraduate Seminar (2020)
- 2-Convex Mean Curvature Flow: Weak solutions and Surgery - London Geometric Analysis Reading Seminar (2020)
- Introduction to Geometric Flows - KCL/UCL Junior Geometry (2020)
- Connections and Curvature - Imperial College Junior Geometry (2020)