Dr Josephine Evans
Warwick Zeeman Lecturer
Teaching Responsibilities 2021/21:
Term 1: MA359: Measure theory
Research Interests: Analysis of PDE, kinetic theory, Functional Inequalities
Most information about my research is on my personal Homepage: https://josephineahevans.wordpress.com/.
Contacting me guide:
If you get as mysteriously stuck emailing lecturers as I used to here is some useful information.
- I'm happy to be contacted either by email or teams chat. Email is easier to keep track of if you have a query that will take me more than 30 seconds to respond to.
- Sometimes I forget about emails/teams chats so if I haven't responded in a few days feel free to email me again.
- My preferred way for you to start and email is with Dear Jo/Dear Dr. Evans. I don't particularly mind if you say something else.
- I can never think of subject lines here are some suggested ones: Question about measure theory/Question about theorem 12.1 in the notes/Probably typo in lecture notes/Potential R-project supervision/Potential URSS project supervision.
- I will reply to you with whatever name you sign of with so sign your emails how you prefer to be called.