I am a first year PhD student under the supervision of Dr. Hong Liu and Prof. Oleg Pikhurko. My research interests lie in Extremal and Probabilistic Combinatorics, and Analytic Combinatorics. I also enjoy learning Complex Analysis and Ergodic Theory.
- 2020 - Present: PhD, CDT in Mathematics, University of Warwick.
- Supervisors: Hong Liu and Oleg Pikhurko.
- 2019 - 2020: Master in Mathematics and Applications, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (UAM).
- 2015 - 2019: BSc in Mathematics, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (UAM).
- Bachelor thesis: The Symbolic Method in Combinatorics.
- Supervisor: Pablo Fernández Gallardo.
- 2017 - 2018: Erasmus student at Imperial College London.
- 2020 - 2024: CDT studentship at the University of Warwick.
- 2019 - 2020: Introduction to research grant for Master students at UAM.
- Nested cycles with no geometric crossings, with J. Kim, Y. Kim and H. Liu, 8 pages, submitted, arXiv:2104.04810.
- LIMDA Seminar, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Spain, 5th May, 2021.
- Warwick Postgraduate Seminar, UK, 19th May, 2021.
- Young Researchers in Mathematics, UK, 7th June, 2021.
University of Warwick
|2020 - 2021||Supervisor of two groups of first year Mathematics students||Terms 1 & 2|
|2020 - 2021||TA for MA241 - Combinatorics||Term 1|
|2020 - 2021||TA for MA397 - Consolidation||Term 1|
|2020 - 2021||TA for MA3J2 - Combinatorics II||Term 2|