For more details about me, please see my personal homepage.
- Applied maths, with a particular focus on micromechanics of materials.
- Analysis of PDE and the Calculus of Variations.
- Scaling limits, thermodynamic limits, and discrete-to-continuum limit processes.
- Leverhulme Early Career Fellowship, 2016-2019.
- FSMP Postdoctoral fellowship, 2014-2016.
Teaching Responsibilities 2021/22:
- Term 1: MA4J1 Continuum Mechanics
- Term 2: MA134 Geometry and Motion, PX914 Predictive Modelling and Uncertainty Quantification
- PhD supervision for students at the HetSys Doctoral Training Centre.
- Tutorials for Y1 and Y2 students.
Administrative Responsibilities 2020/21:
- Member of HetSys Core Team
- Co-chair of Departmental Early Career Committee
- Member of Departmental Athena SWAN Committee
- ED&I and Wellbeing Champion