I am a third-year Ph.D. student working under the supervision of Professor Felix SchulzeLink opens in a new window.
My research interests are differential geometry, partial differential equations, and geometric analysis. Currently, I am working on Ricci flow from singular initial data.
- Smoothing out singular spaces via Ricci flow - London Geometric Analysis Reading Seminar (2020)
- An introduction to Ricci flow - Postgraduate seminar, Warwick (2021)
- Extension of Munteanu-Wang’s Monotonicity Formula - London Geometric Analysis Reading Seminar (2021)
- 2021-22 (term 1): TA for Advanced PDEs,Link opens in a new window
- 2021-22 (term 2): TA for Geometry of Curves and SurfacesLink opens in a new window and Introduction to Partial Differential Equations,Link opens in a new window
- 2021-22 (term 2): Marker for the Measure TheoryLink opens in a new window exam,
- 2022-23 (term 1): TA for Functional Analysis ILink opens in a new window.