I'm a third year PhD student under the supervision of Prof. John GreenleesLink opens in a new window.
I have a BSc in Pure Maths from the University of Bucharest, and an MSc in Maths from Copenhagen University. I also have a BSc. in ICT and over ten years of experience in software development.
Algebraic topology, homotopy theory, and differential geometry. If it's related to theoretical physics, I'm extra interested. Now I'm doing equivariant stable homotopy theory, which is as complicated as it sounds.
Side interests include digital photography, technology, design, and politics.
Supervised two groups of first-year undergraduate students.
Previously Teaching Assistant for:
- MA124 Maths by ComputerLink opens in a new window
- MA257 Introduction to Number TheoryLink opens in a new window
- MA251 Algebra I: Advanced Linear AlgebraLink opens in a new window
- MA3K4 Introduction to Group TheoryLink opens in a new window
- EC123: Mathematical Techniques BLink opens in a new window
- MA3H6 Algebraic TopologyLink opens in a new window
- MA244: Analysis IIILink opens in a new window
- EC122: Statistical Techniques ALink opens in a new window
- MA3K6: Boolean FunctionsLink opens in a new window
- MA261: Differential Equations: Modelling and NumericsLink opens in a new window
- Warwick Postgraduate Seminar 2021/2022 — "How to invert spheres and influence people"Link opens in a new window
- Reading seminar — Introduction to infinity-categoriesLink opens in a new window
- Warwick Postgraduate Seminar 2022/2023 — "Keeping exotic spheres as pets"Link opens in a new window
- Reading seminar — Chromatic Homotopy TheoryLink opens in a new window
Email: paul.pantea (at) warwick.ac.uk