I am a second year PhD student in Algebraic Topology under the supervision of Dr. Emanuele Dotto. I received both my Bachelor’s and my Master’s degree from the University of Copenhagen in 2018 and 2020 respectively. My Bachelor thesis was titled “Regular curves on Riemannian manifolds” and was supervised by Prof. Nathalie Wahl, and my Master thesis was titled “The Ring Spectrum of Stable Power Operations” and were supervised by Piotr Pstrągowski.
I am in general interested in Algebraic Topology, but my main interest is in higher category theory with all the abstract nonsense that comes with it, and in particular algebraic K-theory. I am currently concerned with Hermitian K-theory on stable infinity-categories.
- Project outside of course scope, supervised by Prof. Emeritus Ib Madsen, 2019: An alternative definition of K-theory for projective modules.
- Project outside of course scope, supervised by Ryomei Iwasa, 2020: Introduction to topological Hochschild homology.
- Master thesis 2020 , supervised by Piotr Pstrągowski: The Ring Spectrum of Stable Power operations.
- Exam project in TCC course Algebraic Geometry II, 2021: Holder-Hahn embedding theorem.
- Topics in Algebraic Topology, UCPH, 2019: Quillen's Q-construction and Devissage.
- Ultracategory seminar, UCPH, supervised by Tobias Barthel, 2019: Sheaves on topological spaces.
- Goodwillie Calculus reading course, UCPH supervised by Markus Hausmann, 2019: Talk notes.
- YTM 2019 (About K-theory project supervised by Ib Madsen): K-theory by the Q-construction and through localization.
- -category reading group, Warwick, 2020: Functors and joins of infinity-categories, Presentable infinity-categories.
Julie Zangenberg Rasmusen
Supervisor: Dr. Emanuele Dotto