I am a third year Ph.D. student at Warwick, supervised by prof. Richard Sharp. My main areas of research are Ergodic Theory, Dynamical Systems and Thermodynamic Formalism. Currently, I am working on asymptotic orbit counting problems for hyperbolic rational maps on the Riemann sphere.
For a list of conferences and schools attended, here is my CV.
Links to my work:
Statistics of multipliers for hyperbolic rational maps (with R. Sharp)
On the Hausdorff and Packing measures of typical compact metric spaces (with S.Jurina, N.MacGregor, A.Mitchell and L.Olsen)
- Fractal Geometry (MA3D4), during the second term of the academic years 2018-19 and 2019-20.
- Metric Spaces (MA222), during the second term of the academic years 2019-20 and 2020-21.
- Analysis III (MA244), during the first term of the academic year 2020-21.
- Dynamical Systems (MA424), during the first term of the academic year 2020-21.
- Ergodic Theory (MA427), during the second term of the academic year 2020-21.
- Three supervision groups for Analysis III, Algebra I and Multivariate Calculus in the first term of academic years 2018-19 and 2019-2020.
- Two supervision groups for Analysis I, Introduction to Abstract Algebra and Differential Equations in the first term of academic year 2020-21.
Online educator on Numerade, working to make education accessible and affordable to all backgrounds. numerade.com/educator/profile/bbanastasios-s/