Please join the WMI Colloquium on MS Teams via the below link:
Additional colloquia, titles and abstracts will be added as details become available.
Colloquia take place on Friday afternoons at 4.00pm, currently on MS Teams, but with a hybrid format to come. They are directed towards a general mathematical audience. In particular, one of the functions of these colloquia is to inform non-specialists and graduate students about recent trends, ideas and results in some area of mathematics, or a closely related field.
Autumn Term 2021/22
- 08 October 2021: Harald Helfgott (Paris, Göttingen)
- 15 October 2021: Hugo Touchette (Stellenbosch University, South Africa) The large deviation approach to statistical physics
- 22 October 2021: Antonio Lerario (SISSA)
- 29 October 2021: Kurt Debattista (WMG, Warwick)
- 05 November 2021:
- 12 November 2021:
- 19 November 2021:
- 26 November 2021:
- 03 December 2021: Tom Montenegro-Johnson (Birmingham)
- 10 December 2021: Demetrios Papageorgiou (Imperial)