Extended Classroom TEL Forum
The next Extended Classroom TEL Forum taking place Thursday 25 February 12-2pm is now confirmed. For this Forum we are going to be joined by WIHEA student fellows who will share their experiences of learning online - the challenges and opportunities that this new world of learning presents to us. There will be space for discussion and questions. Will we also be joined by colleagues sharing the work they are doing too. Book your space here.
The full agenda can be found here:
- 12:00 Welcome
- 12:05 Service updates - Academic Technology, Academic Development Centre, LDCU etc.
- 12:15 WIHEA Student Fellows Discussion - Experiences of online teaching and learning - challenges and opportunities
- 1:10 Ninna, Makrinov, Student Opportunity. Reflections on teaching during a pandemic.
- 1:30 Judith Brown, Education Office - Degree Apprenticeships. Designing MOBIUS: Individualised online learning with Moodle Lesson.
- 1:50 Emma Brown, Library . Library Online Courses Review
- 2.00 Close