Useful contacts for those seeking direction in developing a digital age approach to teaching, learning and research
WMS Academic Technologists
- Cath Fenn and Hannah Thein - Senior Academic Technologists (MB ChB)
- Richard Clay - Senior Academic Technologist (PGT, new UG & CPD)
What do we do?
- We provide support and guidance to academics using technology to enhance and support research, teaching and learning.
- We also help to identify and assess opportunities offered by technology and provide support and advice on implementation.
- We promote and support staff and students working together to explore the impacts of digital technology on learning, on learning-teaching relationships, and on health and wellbeing.
Other WMS contacts
University of Warwick contacts
- Samantha Johnson - Academic Support Librarian (Literature searching, reading lists, electronic resources, Medline & EBM Tutorials)
- Academic Services Development
- The IT Service Desk provides an entry point for handling all aspects of customer contact with IT Services. Calls can placed by telephone (0)24 7657 3737 and/or email helpdesk at warwick dot ac dot uk
- Academic Technology Team Provide advice, support and training to enhance teaching and learning with technology.
- ITS Training Team The training service provided by IT Services is available to all staff and students of the University.
- AV Services IT Services provide a wide range of audio-visual services across the University's three campuses.