We curently have a position available for an Assitant Professorship to work on the ATLAS experiment at the LHC. Closing date is November 25th 2018 with interviews to take place in Warwick on December 13th 2018. Full details can found here.
We also encourage suitably qualified applicants for any of the following Fellowship schemes:
- STFC Ernest Rutherford Fellowship
- Royal Society University Research Fellowship
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
- Daphne Jackson Fellowship
- Dorothy Hodgkin Fellowship
- UKRI Future Leaders Fellowship
- STFC/Royal Society of Edinburgh Enterprise Fellowship
which can be taken within the Group. We draw the attention of prospective fellowship and job applicants to the following Royal Society scheme:
Enquiries from potential applicants for any of the above should be made to Prof. Gary Barker.