We are currently advertising a postdoc positions, to join the ATLAS team led by Prof. William Murray, working on the High Level Trigger for LHC run 3, and based in CERN. It is also expected that the applicant will join the physics programme of the group, in Higgs physics, top physics or searches. The closing date is February 7th, and you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
We also encourage suitably qualified applicants for any of the following Fellowship schemes:
- STFC Ernest Rutherford Fellowship
- Royal Society University Research Fellowship
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
- Daphne Jackson Fellowship
- Dorothy Hodgkin Fellowship
- UKRI Future Leaders Fellowship
- STFC/Royal Society of Edinburgh Enterprise Fellowship
which can be taken within the Group. We draw the attention of prospective fellowship and job applicants to the following Royal Society scheme:
Enquiries from potential applicants for any of the above should be made to Prof. Gary Barker.