We are currently advertising for two postdoc positions, to join the team led by Dr. John Marshall, developing reconstruction software for neutrino interactions in the DUNE detectors. The closing date is September 1st. Full details can found here.
We also encourage suitably qualified applicants for any of the following Fellowship schemes:
- STFC Ernest Rutherford Fellowship
- Royal Society University Research Fellowship
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
- Daphne Jackson Fellowship
- Dorothy Hodgkin Fellowship
- UKRI Future Leaders Fellowship
- STFC/Royal Society of Edinburgh Enterprise Fellowship
which can be taken within the Group. We draw the attention of prospective fellowship and job applicants to the following Royal Society scheme:
Enquiries from potential applicants for any of the above should be made to Prof. Gary Barker.