Borderline personality disorder, complex mental health, emotional dysregulation, anxiety and depressive disorders.
Developmental psychology/psychopathology, including children’s socio-emotional development and precursors to mental illness.
Parenting and the impact/influence on children’s psychological development.
Mental health intervention, wellbeing.
Also interested in trust in written information.
- Eyden, J., MacCallum, F., Bornstein, M. H., Broome, M., &. Wolke, D. (2023). Parenting knowledge and parenting self-efficacy of mothers with borderline personality disorder and depression: ‘I know what to do but think I am not doing it’. Development & Psychopathology, 1-12. 10.1017/S095457942200147X
- Eyden, J., Winsper, C., Wolke, D., Broome, M., & MacCallum, F. (2016). A systematic review of the parenting and outcomes experienced by offspring of mothers with borderline personality disorder: Potential mechanisms and clinical implications. Clinical Psychology Review, 47, 85-105.
- Winsper, C., Marwaha, S., Lereya, S. T., Thompson, A., Eyden, J., & Singh, S. (2016). A systematic review of the neurobiological underpinnings of borderline personality disorder (BPD) in childhood and adolescence. Reviews in the Neurosciences, 27, 827-847.
- Winsper, C., Lereya, S. T., Marwaha, S., Thompson, A., Eyden, J., & Singh, S. (2016). The aetiological and psychopathological validity of borderline personality disorder in youth: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Clinical Psychology Review, 44, 13-24.
- Broome, M., He, Z., Iftikhar, M., Eyden, J., & Marwaha, S. (2015). Neurobiological and behavioural studies of affective instability in clinical populations: A systematic review. Neuroscience and Biobehavioral Review, 51, 243-254.
- Winsper, C., Marwaha, S., Lereya, S. T., Thompson, A., Eyden, J., & Singh, S. (2015). The clincial and psychosocial outcomes of borderline personality disorder in childhood and adolescence: A systematic review. Psychological Medicine, 45, 2237-2251.
- Eyden, J., Robinson, E. J., Einav, S. (2014). Children’s trust in unexpected printed suggestions: Limitations of the power of print. British Journal of Developmental Psychology, 32, 430-439.
Marwaha, S., He, Z., Broome, M., Scott, J., Singh, S., Eyden, J., & Wolke, D. (2014). How is affective instability defined and measured? A systematic review. Psychological Medicine, 44, 1793-1808.
Eyden, J., Robinson, E. J., Einav, S., & Jaswal, V. K. (2013). The power of print: Children’s trust in unexpected printed suggestions. Journal of Experimental Child Psychology, 116, 593-608.