Friday 2nd September 2016
The Fourth Subjective Bayesian Meeting is being hosted by the University of Warwick on Friday 2nd September 2016. The aim of the meeting is for early career researchers in statistical sciences to showcase their recent work and discuss ongoing research in the field of subjective Bayesian statistics, however anyone is welcome to attend. The day includes five talks from early career researchers and we end the meeting with a keynote talk from Professor Willy Aspinall (Bristol University).
- Dr. Martine Barons (University of Warwick)
- Dr. Camila Caiado (University of Durham)
- Dr. Malcolm Farrow (Newcastle University)
- Dr. John Paul Gosling (University of Leeds)
- Professor Jim Smith (University of Warwick)
- Professor Willy Aspinall (Univeristy of Bristol)
All talks will take place in the Zeeman Building (Department of Mathematics), lecture room MS.03 and all breaks will be in The Street at the entrance to the building. Maps of the campus available here.
- 10:30-11:00 Registration and Refreshments
- 11:00-11:50 Talk
- 11:50-12:40 Talk
- 12:40-13:30 Lunch and Poster Session
- 13:30-14:20 Talk
- 14:20-15:10 Talk
- 15:10-16:00 Talk
- 16:00-16:30 Tea/Coffee
- 16:30-17:30 Keynote Talk
Abstracts and Programme
For talk titles and abstracts click here, please see our programme which will be circulated and will also appear on this webpage at a later date.
Please note that the meeting is free to attend and includes a complimentary lunch. Due to the limited number of places available, we request that everybody complete the registration form as early as possible to indicate that they are attending. Please use the link on the right hand side, or simply click here.
- Information on how to get to the University of Warwick.
Sophia Wright (University of Warwick), if you have any queries please feel free to contact me: email@example.com