The goals of this workshop are to bring together senior and young researchers as well as practitioners from around the world who are working in the areas of longitudinal data analysis, survival analysis, and joint models with a special focus on the impact of the use of flexible distributional assumptions.
The workshop is divided into three parts: Longitudinal Modelling (27th July), Survival Modelling (28th July), and Joint Modelling (29th July).
Contributed talks [CLOSED]
The workshop will include 9 contributed talks. We welcome both theoretical and applied talks in the corresponding areas. For proposing a contributed talk, please send an abstract of your talk to the following email address: Francisco.Rubio@warwick.ac.uk.
Poster session [CLOSED]
The workshop will also include a poster session. If you would like to present a poster at the event, please send an abstract of your poster to the following email address: Francisco.Rubio@warwick.ac.uk.
We are offering 10 scholarships for young researchers (postdocs or early career researchers), which cover accomodation, registration fees, and partial travel support. Applications (with your CV) should be emailed to Francisco.Rubio@warwick.ac.uk. (Unfortunately, we are not allowed to give these scholarships to PhD or MSc students). (NB: The 10 scholarships have been given on the 13/04/2015).
Wednesday 1 April 2015: Deadline for abstract submission for contributed talks.
Wednesday 15 April 2015: Notification to participants about acceptance or rejection of scholarships and contributed talks' applications.
Friday 10 July 2015: Deadline for abstract submission for posters.
Friday 10 July 2015: Registration deadline.
- Rebecca Betensky - Harvard School of Public Health
David Cox - University of Oxford(Cancelled)
- Michael J. Crowther - University of Leicester
- Vern Farewell - MRC Cambridge
Pulak Ghosh - Indian Institute of Management Bangalore(Cancelled)
- Arnošt Komárek - Charles University in Prague
- Peter Müller - University of Texas Austin
- Cecile Proust-Lima - INSERM U897, Biostatistics department
- Bernard Rachet - The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
- Dimitris Rizopoulos - Erasmus MC
- Book of abstracts for contributed talks now available (02/06/2015). See
- Preliminary book of abstracts for keynote talks now available (18/06/2015). See
- Deadline for Poster submission extended.
- Book of abstracts for keynote talks now available (04/07/2015). See
- Book of abstracts for the poster session now available (13/07/2015). See
- Full programme now available (20/07/2015). See
- Gala Dinner venue announced. See
- Some slides available. See