- Can be found here. The Mathematics and Statistics building is marked "Zeeman". Accommodation check-in is marked "Conference Park Reception" (for accommodation, not the conference!) and is in the "Students Union" building.
Registration and Venue
- Registration Day 1 (for those attending the Foundation Lectures): 12pm-2pm, Monday 9th July, Zeeman (Mathematics and Statistics Building), Atrium.
- Registration Day 2: 12pm-2pm, Tuesday 10th July, Zeeman (Mathematics and Statistics Building), Atrium.
- Talks: MS.02, Zeeman (Mathematics and Statistics Building).
- LMS Poster Session & Wine Reception: 5.30pm-7pm, Tuesday 10th July, Zeeman (Mathematics and Statistics Building), Atrium.
- Poster Session & Wine Reception, supported by Google: 5.40pm-7pm, Wednesday 11th July, Zeeman (Mathematics and Statistics Building), Atrium.
- Short Talk Sessions: 4.30pm-7pm, Tuesday 10th and Wednesday 11th July, Zeeman (Mathematics and Statistics Building), MS.02.
- Group Photo: 4.20pm-4.30pm, Wednesday 11th July, in front of Zeeman (Mathematics and Statistics Building).
- Breakfast (participants with on-campus accommodation only): 7am-9am, Rootes Social Building (Rootes Restaurant).
- Lunch: 12pm-2pm (Monday / Tuesday), 1pm-2pm (Wednesday / Thursday / Friday), Zeeman (Mathematics and Statistics Building), Atrium / Statistics Common Room.
- Pub Outing: 8pm, Monday 9th July, Rootes Social Building (Bar Fusion).
- Dinner (Monday / Wednesday): 7.00pm, Rootes Social Building (Rootes Restaurant).
- Barbeque (Tuesday): 6.30pm, in front of Zeeman (Mathematics and Statistics Building).
- Conference Dinner, supported by Amazon (Thursday): 7.30pm, Rootes Social Building (Chancellors Suite).
Getting Here / Parking
- Note that the university of Warwick is in Coventry, not in the town of Warwick. The closest train station is Coventry.
- Information on getting to the University of Warwick from Coventry, as well as from other directions locally and further afield, can be found Here.
- Driving to campus? Please see parking on campus, parking can be booked here.
- Full arrival instructions can be found here. In summary:
- Keys are to be collected from the Conference Park Reception, located in the Students Union building any time between 3pm - 10.45pm on the day of arrival. *Please ensure you organise directly with the Conference Reception if you intend to arrive outwith this period during booking.* If you arrive outwith this period, keys can be collected from the Main Security Gatehouse.
- Accommodation is in en-suite rooms on campus in Bluebell residencies. Every room will have a hospitality tray, towels, toiletries and hairdryer – should there be any problem with the room (need additional pillows etc.), then please contact Conference Park Reception (02476 528988).
- For Bluebell residents, breakfast will be served in Rootes Restaurant (first floor of the Rootes Building) from 7am - 9am.
- Check-out of accommodation should be made before 9.30am on the day of your departure at the Conference Park Reception, Students Union building. *Please organise with the Conference Reception if you intend to leave outwith this period during booking / require luggage storage*
- The Conference Park have prepared a list of Frequently Asked Questions, which can be found Here.
- The guests of the Warwick Conferences have free access to the University’s sporting facilities (incl. Gym, Climbing Wall and Swimming Pool).
- Campus: Wireless access is most easily available via eduroam, which is supported across most of the Warwick campus. Otherwise guests should be able to connect to, and register for, "Warwick Guest".
- Supermarket, Food and Drink Outlets: Details (along with locations and opening times) can be found here.
- Warwick Arts Centre (Cinema and Theatre).
- Sports Centre (incl. Gym and Swimming Pool).
- Health Centre.
- Pharmacy (in Students Union Atrium).
Help, Information and Telephone Numbers
- Address: Department of Statistics, Mathematics and Statistics Building, University of Warwick, Gibbet Hill Road, Coventry, CV4 7AL, UK.
- Telephone: 024 7657 4812
- Fax: 024 7652 4532.
- Emergency: Internal - 22222; External - 024 7652 2222.
- Security: Internal - 22083; External - 024 7652 2083.
- Organiser: Internal - 24609; External - 024 7652 4609 (Murray Pollock).
- Swift Taxis (Coventry): 024 7676 7676.
- Trinity Street Taxis: 024 7699 9999.
- National Rail Enquiries: 08457 484 950.