If you are a speaker, then your accommodation has already been taken care of: you will receive all necessary information from us soon.
If you are attending this event and need accommodation, there are a few possibilities you can choose from:
- Accommodation on campus: If you wish to stay on campus, there are several places where you can book your own accommodation. Precise information can be found at the following webpage: http://www.warwickconferences.com/facilities/accommodation.
To make a reservation in Arden/Scarman/Radcliffe/Conference-Park, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call them on +44 (0)24 7657 3925.
- Accommodation outside campus: If you prefer to stay outside campus, here are a few hotel options. We do not have any special agreement with any of them, so feel free to choose your favorite one!
We suggest accommodation in Kenilworth, which is a pretty town located about 4 miles (6.5 km) away from Warwick campus.
* Arden Guest House: http://www.ardenkenilworth.co.uk/.
* The Kenilworth Hotel: http://www.thekenilworth.co.uk/index.php.
* Ferndale House: http://www.ferndaleguesthousekenilworth.co.uk/.