Skip to main content
Registration and Venue
- Registration: 9am-9.25am, Thursday 7th July, Mathematics and Statistics Building, Lobby.
- Talks: Mathematics and Statistics Building, [MS.04].
- Poster Session & Wine Reception: 4.30pm-6.30pm, Thursday 7th July, Mathematics and Statistics Building, Lobby.
- Breakfast (Participants with on-campus accommodation only): 7.30am-9am, Rootes Social Building.
- Lunch (Thursday and Friday): 12pm-1.30pm, Mathematics and Statistics Building, C0.08 / Statistics Common Room.
- Dinner (Thursday): 7.30pm, Rootes Social Building (Rootes Restaurant).
- Conference Dinner (Friday): 7.30pm, Rootes Social Building (Radcliffe private dining room).
- Information on getting to the University of Warwick from Coventry, as well as from other directions locally and further afield, can be found Here.
- Specific instructions for workshop participants staying on campus can be found Here.
- Accommodation is in en-suite rooms on campus in Bluebell residences.
- Full details of accommodation provided can be found on "Warwick Conferences" webpage.
- Campus: Wireless access is most easily available via eduroam, which is supported across most of the Warwick campus. Speak to one of the organisers for details of other options.
- Accommodation: Wireless access is available, ask for log-in details whenever you check-in to your accommodation.
Help, Information and Telephone Numbers
- Emergency: Internal - 22222; External - 024 7652 2222.
- Security: Internal - 22083; External - 024 7652 2083.
- Organiser: Internal - 73436; External - 024 7617 3436 (Murray Pollock).
- Swift Taxis (Coventry): 024 7676 7676.
- Trinity Street Taxis: 024 7699 9999.
- National Rail Enquiries: 08457 484 950.