Each Academic Department is responsible for maintaining the definitive version of the Course Regulations on their own website. By definition, the Course Regulations must provide the following information:
- A list of Core and Optional modules by year of study
The required volume of credits at each level of study
The relative credit weighting across the years of study for the final degree classification
2022-2023 Course Handbooks.
- The modules listed in these handbooks are those available in the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Those modules listed in the 2022-2023 course handbooks must not be considered the definitive list of modules for future years.
- There are two sets of handbooks, one for those commencing their studies in 2022-23 or later and one set for those that started their programme before 2022/23.
- Please note that pre-printed versions of the Course Handbooks that are produced prior to the commencement of the academic year cannot be updated to reflect changes to the regulations. Therefore, only the online version of the Course Handbooks (available when you are signed in) can be considered to be the definitive version of the Course Regulations.
Handbooks for students who started in 2022/23 or later
These handbooks are for students that started Year 1 in or after the 2022/23 academic year.
Handbooks for students who started before 2022/23
These handbooks are for students that started Year 1 in or before the 2021/22 academic year.
- Course Handbook for Data Science (PDF)Link opens in a new window
- Course Handbook for Mathematics and Statistics (PDF)Link opens in a new window
- Course Handbook for MORSE (PDF)Link opens in a new window
- Course Handbook for MSc in Statistics
The intercalated Year Handbook and Handbook for External Students taking ST Modules are only available to members of the university and you must sign-in to view these.