Terms 1-3, Location C1.06, Tuesdays 10:00-11:00.
Reminder emails are not sent to participants unless there is a change to the scheduled programme at short notice. If you would like to speak, or you want to be included in any emails, please contact one of the organisers.
About: Group of around 5-10 people who meet weekly to read and discuss core texts in simulation:
- [Dev] We read Luc Devroye's seminal book "Non-Uniform Random Variate Generation" (a free online copy of the first edition can currently be found on Devroye's webpages) and related work. This ran from Term 2 2015/16 - Term 3 2016/17.
- [PS] We will read Mark Huber's book on "Perfect Simulation". This will run from Term 3 2016/17 - Term 2 2017/18.
Current Organiser: Murray Pollock
Website URL: www.warwick.ac.uk/simulation
Mailing List Sign-Up: http://listserv.csv.warwick.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/simulation
Mailing List: firstname.lastname@example.org (NB - only approved members can post)
2017/18 Term 1:
- Week 1 - 3rd October - Schedule
- Week 2 - 10th October - Dootika Vats (Chapter 4)
- Week 3 - 17th October - Dootika Vats (Chapter 4)
- Week 4 - 24th October - Nick Tawn (Chapter 5)
- Week 5 - 31st October - Nick Tawn (Chapter 5)
- Week 6 - 7th November - TBC
- Week 7 - 14th November - TBC
- Week 8 - 21st November - TBC
- Week 9 - 28th November - TBC
- Week 10 - 5th December - TBC