I am a Harrison Early-Career Assistant Professor in the Department of Statistics of the University of Warwick.
My research interests cover:
- Bayesian Statistics and Monte Carlo methods, in particular multilevel and multi-index Monte Carlo methods for the approximation of filtering and smoothing distributions related to differential equations with randomness.
- Spatial point processes and their application to the representation of populations made of a random number of individuals, each having a random state, with a focus on the representation of specific information about individuals via point processes on the space of probability measures.
- Statistical analysis and methodology for the estimation of multi-object dynamical systems with, more specifically, the study of the identifiability of parameters in these systems.
- Representation of uncertainty motivated by the use of outer (probability) measures as upper bounds on the set of probability measures on a given state space.
I am teaching ST337/ST405 Bayesian forecasting and intervention.
My office hours are:
- Tuesdays: 10.30am to 11.30am
- Thursdays: 10.30am to 11.30am
- M. Üney, J. Houssineau, E.D. Delande, S.J. Julier and D.E. Clark: Fusion of finite set distributions: Pointwise consistency and global cardinality. IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, accepted.
- B. Ristić, J. Houssineau and S. Arulampalam: Robust target motion analysis using the possibility particle filter. IET Radar, Sonar & Navigation, 13(1), 18-22, 2019.
- J. Houssineau and D.E. Clark: Multi-target filtering with linearized complexity. IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 66(18), 4957-4970, 2018.
- E.D. Delande, J. Houssineau and M. Jah: Physics and human-based information fusion for improved resident space object tracking. Advances in Space Research, 62(7), 1800-1812, 2018.
- A.N. Bishop, J. Houssineau, D. Angley and B. Ristić: Spatio-temporal tracking from natural language statements using outer probability theory. Information Sciences, 463-464, 56-74, 2018.
- J. Houssineau, A. Jasra and S.S. Singh: Multilevel Monte Carlo for Smoothing via Transport Methods. SIAM Journal on Scientific Computing, 40(4), A2315-A2335, 2018.
- J. Houssineau and A.N. Bishop: Smoothing and filtering with a class of outer measures. SIAM/ASA Journal on Uncertainty Quantification, 6(2), 845-866, 2018.
- With D. Crisan, P. Del Moral and A. Jasra: Unbiased Multi-index Monte Carlo. Stochastic Analysis and Applications, 36(2), 257-273, 2018.
- I. Schlangen, E.D. Delande, J. Houssineau and D.E. Clark: A second-order PHD filter with mean and variance in target number. IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 66(1), 48-63, 2018.
- E.D. Delande, C. Früh, J. Franco, J. Houssineau and D.E. Clark: Novel Multi-Object Filtering Approach for Space Situational Awareness. Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics; Special Issue on Space Domain Awareness, 41(1), 59-73, 2018.
- S. Nagappa, E.D. Delande, D.E. Clark and J. Houssineau: A tractable forward-backward CPHD smoother. IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, 53(1), 2017.
- Y. Pailhas, J. Houssineau, Y. Petillot and D.E. Clark: Tracking with MIMO sonar systems: applications to harbour surveillance. IET Radar, Sonar & Navigation, 11(4), 629-639, 2017.
- D.S. Bryant, E.D. Delande, S. Gehly, J. Houssineau, D.E. Clark and B.A. Jones: The CPHD filter with target spawning. IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 65(5), 13124-13138, 2016.
- J. Houssineau, D.E. Clark, S. Ivekovič, C.S. Lee and J. Franco: A unified approach for multi-object triangulation, tracking and camera calibration. IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 64(11), 2934-2948, 2016.
- I. Schlangen, J. Franco, J. Houssineau, E.W. Pitkeathly, D.E. Clark, I. Smal and C. Rickman: Multiple object tracking with marker-less stage drift correction in super-resolution microscopy. IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Signal Processing, Special Issue on Advanced Signal Processing in Microscopy and Cell Imaging, 10(1), 193-202, 2016.
- With P. Del Moral: Particle association measures and multiple target tracking. In: T. Matsui and G.W. Peters (eds.) Theoretical Aspects of Spatial-Temporal Modeling. Springer Japan, 2015.
- E.D. Delande, M. Üney, J. Houssineau and D.E. Clark: Regional variance for multi-object filtering. IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 62(13), 3415-3428, 2014.
- D.E. Clark and J. Houssineau: Faà di Bruno’s formula and spatial cluster modelling. Spatial Statistics, 6, 109-117, 2013.
For preprints and conference articles, please visit my personal web page.
Dr Jeremie Houssineau
Department of Statistics
University of Warwick
Coventry, CV4 7AL
jeremie.houssineau (at) warwick.ac.uk