Wilfrid Kendall Books
- StochasticGeometry and its applications by D. Stoyan, W.S. Kendalland J. Mecke (search in the catalog which the link brings up);
- Article on Computer algebra inEncyclopedia of Biostatistics by P. Armitage and D. Colton (search in the catalog which the link brings up);
- NewDirectionsin Dirichlet Forms by J. Jost, W.S. Kendall, U. Mosco, M.Röckner and K.-T. Sturm;
- Article onGeometry, statistics, and shape inGeometry inPresentDay Science edited by O.E. Barndorff-Nielsen and E.B. Vedel Jensen;
This is a series of collections of expository multi-authored bookson various aspects of modern statistics, arising out of the(approximately)biennial SemStat conferences: I am on the SemStatsteering committee.
- Networks and Chaos: Statistical and ProbabilisticAspects edited by O.E. Barndorff-Nielsen, J.L. Jensen andW.S. Kendall;
- Time Series Models in econometrics, finance and other fieldsedited by D.R. Cox, D.V. Hinkley and O.E. Barndorff-Nielsen;
- StochasticGeometry: Likelihood and Computationedited by O.E. Barndorff-Nielsen, W.S. Kendall and M.N.M. van Lieshout.
Last update: 27 March 1999